feet on the go with kelly ferreira, rpn
Do you or someone you know (parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle), have thick nails, corns, calluses, sore feet, or ingrown toe nails? Most foot problems are avoidable with proper preventative foot care and maintenance. Our goal at Feet on the Go is to provide the highest quality nursing foot care as a first line of defense against those foot issues that can detrimentally affect overall health and quality of life.
Our advanced nursing foot care services include:
- Performing an assessment of general health of lower legs and feet
- Nail cutting and filing
- Reduction of thick/Ram’s horn nails and fungal nails
- Reduction of corns and calluses, including management to reduce or eliminate recurrences
- Management and prevention of ingrown toe nails
- Health teaching to promote healthy feet
- Diabetic foot care, including monofilament test for neuropathy
Proper foot care can provide you with increased mobility, reduced pain and a higher quality of life.
Feet On The Go will pamper your feet and show you how to properly take care of them on a daily basis.
Foot care is especially important if any of the following applies to you:
- Circulation problems or pain in your feet
- Poor Vision
- Problems with accessibility to your feet
- Thick, fungal or Ram’s Horn nails
Corns or calluses