Is Pain restricting your ability to train?
Do you suffer from chronic fatigue, mobility issues, shoulder, back, or knee pain?
Strength training through physiotherapy could be your answer
Elite Training Facility has partnered up with great physiotherapists to provide you with the perfect structure you need to train and enjoy life free of pain.
For you to feel better, stronger and, walk around with less pain!
And Physiotherapy Services are covered by most insurance plans.
Contact us today to find out more information and get started on your treatment plan.
what is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a clients mobility, function and overall well being. Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, health and physical fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery!
what can a physiotherapist treat?
Physiotherapists focus on both prevention and rehabilitation. Treatment can be for problems caused by injury, disease or disability.
Take a look at some of these examples:
- Neck and/or back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, such as arthritis
- Loss of mobility because of trauma to the brain or spine
- Fatigue, pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of muscle strength, for example during cancer treatment, or palliative care
What should i expect at Physiotherapy?
Your session with be unique to you! It will focus on your individual needs - as it is all about you and your recovery. We are here to assist you and always willing to answer any questions along the way.
Here's what you can expect:
- The physiotherapist will ask alot of questions to obtain full information regarding your medical history
- The physiotherapist will assess and diagnose your condition
- A treatment plan will be designed and discussed with you
- You will be prescribed a course of exercises and any assistive devices that may be required
for more information & to see if physiotherapy is right for you, submit the form below: