Baked Lemon Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 3 oz each
- 2 Lemons juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp Vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 3 tsp Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 Small Onion sliced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Place chicken in 13 x 9 x 2" glass baking dish.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, oregano, and onions. Pour over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 325º F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until done.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.3g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 3.5g | Fiber: 4.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!