- 3/4 cup bagged broccoli coleslaw roughly chopped
- 2 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss cheese
- 2 5 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 T BBQ sauce (with 45 calories or less per 2 T serving)
- pinch onion powder
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with nonstick spray. Place chopped broccoli slaw in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add cheese wedges to the broccoli slaw, and mix thoroughly.
- Season chicken with 1/8 tsp. onion powder, 1/8 tsp. salt, and 2 dashes black pepper. Evenly divide slaw mixture between the centers of the cutlets.
- Roll up each cutlet over the slaw mixture. If needed, secure with toothpicks. Place in the baking pan.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and evenly spoon BBQ sauce over chicken. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.