- 2.2 lb Flank Steak
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 250 mL Beef Broth or 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon in 250mL water
- 600 mL Strained Italian Tomatoes
- 5 g Dion Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin Seeds
- 8 g Mexican Chili Powder (add more to taste)
- Fresh Habaneros (to taste)
- 2 Mr. Tortilla 1 carb tortillas
- Cut Flank Steak into small cubes.
- Mince/Chop or Puree Onion and garlic and sauté on low to medium heat until transparent.
- Using gloves, mince Habaneros. Add sparingly, at first – you can always add more.
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker or oven safe pot.
- Cook in oven at 250 F until meat is tender OR set slow cooker to low and cook until meat is tender.
- For Tortilla wedges:Cut 2 Mr. Tortilla 1 carb tortillas into wedges. *Spray lightly with cooking oil on one side only. Broil in oven (or toaster oven) on high until crispy on both sides.
- Serve chili in a bowl with Mr. Tortilla wedges on side. *