- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast trimmed
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing
- 3 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Walden Farms Dressing (for salad)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 oz mixed greens (8 cups)
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- Place chicken in a medium saucepan and add water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer gently until no longer pink in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a clean cutting board; shred into bite-size pieces when cool enough to handle.
- Combine Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing and onion in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Whisk Walden Farms Salad Dressing, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add greens and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Divide the green salad among 4 plates and top with the chicken salad.