- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- 100 ml water
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp coriander
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 3/4 head cauliflower riced, roughly 4 cups
- 2 1/4 cups green beans fresh or frozen
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan. Add chicken ad cook 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Transfer to clean plate.
- Drain pan if there is excessive oil. Add the water and spices and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir until completely mixed with the spices.
- Add the riced cauliflower in two batches, stirring until the tomato sauce/spice mixture is completely mixed in. Add the green beans and cook for 2 - 4 minutes, until soft and cooked through.
- Split up into 2 cup portions and enjoy!
Tip: Store in sealed containers in the fridge for easy lunches for up to 4 days. Reheat until steaming hot.