Delicious Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Sauce
- 1.5 lbs salmon
- 1/8 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- seafood seasoning to taste
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly grease one side of a large sheet of aluminum foil. Place salmon on the greased side of foil.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and mix in cilantro and jalapeno. When cilantro is wilted, drizzle butter mixture over the salmon.
- Place foil with salmon on the grill. Season with seafood seasoning.
- Cook 15 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 25.5g | Fat: 14.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!