- 2 tbsp Walden Farms Buffalo Ranch Dressing & Dip option: extra for dipping veggies
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Thick & Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag Its Skinny Rice
- 2 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Aim for 300g total
- 1 pinch salt & pepper or seasoning
- 2 stallks celery
- 6 baby carrots
- fresh basil for garnish
- cooking oil spray
- Wash celery & carrots. Slice into small strips and set aside.
- Cut up chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes and place in lightly prayed non-stick pan, salt & pepper lightly.
- Cook on high until bottom of pieces starts browns. Flip pieces over and turn heat down to medium. Continue cooking.
- Rinse out It's Skinny Rice and warm up on a separate non-stick pan as per package instructions. Turn heat down to low and stir in 1 tbsp of Walden Farms Thick & Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- Make sure chicken pieces are fully cooked. Remove pan from heat and stir in 2 tbsp of Walden Farms Buffalo Ranch Dressing & Dip
- Divide rice and chicken into 2 bowls.
- Top with carrots and celery. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Option: 2 tbsp of Walden Farms Buffalo Ranch Dressing & Dip on the side for dipping veggies.