- 1 slice Dimpflmeier Bakery Power Slice Bread cut into quarters
- 50 g extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Farm Boy Homestyle pasta sauce (they have other varieties, but make sure you get the "homestyle" as it is the only one that is 25 calories per serving)
- 1/2 T taco seasoning
- Tabasco sauce if you like a little extra kick
- 4-8 hot pepper rings optional
- In a small skillet cook the ground beef. Drain excess fat.
- Add pasta sauce, taco seasoning, (and Tabasco sauce if you want the spicy option.) Cook on low to warm up.
- While the meat-sauce is cooking, cut 1 Slice of Dimpflmeier Bakery Power Slice Bread into 4 and toast in a toaster oven.
- Place mini toast pieces on plate and top with sloppy joe meat sauce. Top with hot pepper rings if desired. Enjoy!!