- 4 Slices Hayter's Farm Turkey Bacon chopped
- 40 g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shredded
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes Omit if you do not like spicy food
- 1 package It's Skinny Pasta Any variety will work
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms 0-Calorie Creamy Dressing Creamy bacon is our favourite in this recipe.
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
- Rinse out It's Skinny Pasta noodles well and drain off all excess water.
- Cook turkey bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Save skillet with bacon flavour for noodles.
- In the same skillet heat up It's Skinny Pasta on medium heat for 5 minutes, slowly stirring in Walden Farms dressing and peas. Turn heat down to low.
- Whisk together egg whites, Parmesan, and red pepper in a bowl. Then heat up slightly on low in a small saucepan.
- Add hot noodles and cooked bacon. Toss to coat.