Elite Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast aim for 4oz
- 1 oz low-fat mozzarella
- 1 artichoke heart from a can
- 1 tsp sundried tomato chopped
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 365 F (185 C).
- About halfway up the chicken breast, cut a slit lengthwise to create a pocket for the filling.
- Chop up the mozzarella, artichoke, basil, tomato, and garlic. Mix to combine.
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breast where you created the pocket.
- Use a few toothpicks to close the chicken breast around the stuffing.
- Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet or aluminum foiland season it with pepper, curry powder, and paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and serve!
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.8g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 4.1g | Fiber: 2.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!