- 1 Whole egg
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Red pepper deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 Spring onions white and green parts kept separate and finely chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 30 g High protein cheese light cheddar cheese will also work
- Mix the eggs and egg whites with some seasoning and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan and cook the pepper for 3-4 mins. Throw in the white parts of the spring onions and cook for 1 min more.
- Pour in the eggs and cook over a medium heat until almost completely set.
- Sprinkle on the ham, cheese and tomato, and continue cooking until just set in the centre, or flash it under a hot grill if you like it more well done.
- Serve straight from the pan with the green part of the spring onion sprinkled on top.