- 1 Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Asparagus sliced
- 1 Medium Mushroom
- 1/4 cup Light Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Light Cheddar Cheese for topping
- 1 Tbsp Light Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Beat egg and egg whites as if making scrambled eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice asparagus into 1/4" slices, keeping the tips whole. Chop the mushrooms, then saute the asparagus and mushroom in the 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- Pour egg mixture in a clean skillet to make the omelet. Add asparagus and mushroom mixture before folding omelet over.
- Top with 1 Tbsp. of cheese.