Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 16 oz package extra lean ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 T fresh grated ginger
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and red bell pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Stir in mint leaves. Immediately transfer meat to a shallow dish and chill 1 hour.
- Remove core from head of lettuce; separate, wash and dry leaves.
- Spoon chilled turkey mixture in lettuce cups.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 1.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!