- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar ®
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp red food colouring
- Cooking spray
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 1/2 oz reduced-fat cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 oz sugar-free chocolate
- 18 lollipop sticks
- CakePreheat oven to 350°F.Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and place onto a nonstick baking sheet.Bake for 6 to 7 minutes. Remove and cool for 5 minutes.Place pieces into a mini-blender, and process into a powder.In a medium mixing bowl, add the powdered Quest Bar®, Protein Powder, almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.Add almond milk, vanilla extract, and red food colouring. Whisk until completely combined, and dark red in color. Coat a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in batter. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.Break cake into small pieces, and place into a medium mixing bowl.
- FrostingIn a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- AssemblyAdd crumbled cake to frosting, and mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 20 minutes. Remove from freezer. Using hands, roll into 18 walnut-sized balls. Return to freezer for 10 minutes.Break chocolate into small pieces. Fill the bottom of a double boiler with water and place on low heat. Place chocolate in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, and melt while stirring. Do not cover. When chocolate is shiny, remove top of boiler from heat. Remove balls from freezer. Using hands, re-roll to smooth any rough edges. Insert tip of each lollipop stick into melted chocolate, then insert into each ball.Carefully submerge each ball into melted chocolate. Tap stick on edge of bowl several times to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Place each cake pop on wax paper. Chill for about 10 minutes in freezer, or until chocolate hardens.