- 4 Slices Hayter's Farm Turkey Bacon chopped
- 40 g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese shredded
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes Omit if you do not like spicy food
- 1 package NuPasta Noodles Any variety will work
- 1 Tbsp Walden Farms 0-Calorie Creamy Dressing Creamy bacon is our favourite in this recipe.
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas
Rinse out NuPasta noodles well and drain of all excess water.
Cook turkey bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Save skillet with bacon flavour for noodles.
In the same skillet heat up NuPasta noodles on medium heat for 5 minutes, slowly stirring in Walden Farms dressing and peas. Turn heat down to low.
Whisk together egg whites, Parmesan, and red pepper in a bowl. Then heat up slightly on low in a small saucepan.
Add hot noodles and cooked bacon. Toss to coat.
Walden Farms 0-Calorie Dressings are available for purchase at Elite Training Facility for $5/bottle
Calories: 223.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.5g | Protein: 24.1g | Fat: 10.4g | Fiber: 4.8g