Egg Stuffed Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cups Egg Whites
- 1 Large Bell Pepper cut in half, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup Shredded light or high protein cheese
- 4 tsp Chives chopped
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the peppers cut side up onto the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until softened.
- Place a tablespoon of shredded cheese at the bottom of each pepper. Pour ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. of egg white on top, then Crack an egg on top of egg whites.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add another tablespoon of shredded cheese around the edges, leaving some of the yolk visible in the center.
- Finish with a light sprinkling of chives.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until egg whites are set.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 25.8g | Fat: 11.3g | Fiber: 0.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!