Elite Chicken Carbonara
- 1/2 pkg It's Skinny Pasta (any variety) (100g pkg)
- 100 g boneless, skinless chicken breast (raw) cut up into strips
- 5 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 - 10 fresh basil leaves (depending on how much you like basil flavour)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms 0 Calorie Creamy Bacon Dressing
- 15 g 15g Black Diamond high protein cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan warm 1/4 cup of chicken broth, add chicken strips and cook on high to brown chicken. The broth will evaporate. Turn heat to low, add 1/2 cup of Walden Farms Dressing, basil leaves, and pepper. Cook on low for 15 - 20 minutes stirring often. Add sliced tomatoes, and continue cooking on low heat.
- Open the It's Skinny Pasta package, and rinse well under running water. Drain and separate in half. (the unused half can be stored in the fridge for 5 - 7 days)
- In a separate frying pan, heat up It's Skinny Pasta noodles with 1/4 cup of chicken broth and pepper. Place pasta on a plate, top with warm carbonara sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Top with more pepper if desired and enjoy!
*Walden Farms dressings and It's Skinny Pasta are available for sale at the Elite Training Facility.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.3g | Protein: 28.9g | Fat: 4.3g | Fiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!