- 10 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Sliced Onion
- 2 tbsp Light Italian Dressing We recommend using Wladen Farms 0 Calorie Dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp Pressed Dry Cottage Cheese (Farmer's Cheese)
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add chicken, and season with 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper.
- Add veggies, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/2 tsp. onion powder, and 1/4 tsp. oregano. Cook and stir until chicken is cooked through and veggies are soft, 8 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in dressing.
- Serve topped with peppers and cheese.