- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 T zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 1/2 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 T low-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food colouring
- 2 Mint Chocolate Chunk Quest Bars
- 1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3 T sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- non-stick cooking spray
- Filling:In a small bowl, stir together Protein Powder, sweetener, almond milk, cream cheese, and peppermint extract. Once smooth, add food coloring, and stir to combine.refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Swiss Roll Dough:Break Quest Bars® into small pieces. Add to a medium microwave-safe bowl with chocolate chips, almond milk, and sweetener. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir well.Add Protein and cocoa powder. Stir until a thick dough is formed.Lightly spray a sheet of wax paper with cooking spray. Place dough onto paper, and spread evenly into one large rectangle, approximately 10-by-5 inches in size.
- Assembly:Spread filling over dough. Carefully roll into a long log, using the wax paper to assist.Place Swiss roll in refrigerator for about 1 hour.Trim ends, and slice into twelve equal pieces.
From the Quest CHEATCLEAN® COOKBOOK