Slow Cooker Low Carb Chicken Sandwich
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts approx. 250g each
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp hickory liquid smoke
- 4 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 slice Dimpflmeier Carb Smart ™ Bread
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing
- 2 slices cucumber
- 3-4 hot pepper rings optional
- Pour Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing & Walden Farms BBQ Sauce, and Hickory Liquid Smoke in the bottom of a slow cooker, stir to mix together.
- Place the chicken breasts in slow cooker, salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt (watch that high blood pressure).
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Shred the chicken apart and stir in taco seasoning.
- Put together your sandwich: Spread the Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing on a slice of Dimpflmeier Bakery Carb Smart™ Bread. Top with 60g of cooked chicken, slices of cucumber and hot pepper rings.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate remaining chicken in an airtight container.
Mix and match your favourite creamy and vinaigrette Walden Farms Dressings to create variations of this tasty low calorie meal. Remember all the dressing are calorie, sugar, fat and gluten free! Available at the Elite Training Facility for only $5 each.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.6g | Protein: 26.8g | Fat: 5.9g | Fiber: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!