- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts approx. 250g each
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 tbsp Walden Farms BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp hickory liquid smoke
- 4 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 slice Dimpflmeier Carb Smart ™ Bread
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing
- 2 slices cucumber
- 3-4 hot pepper rings optional
- Pour Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing & Walden Farms BBQ Sauce, and Hickory Liquid Smoke in the bottom of a slow cooker, stir to mix together.
- Place the chicken breasts in slow cooker, salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt (watch that high blood pressure).
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 3 1/2 hours.
- Shred the chicken apart and stir in taco seasoning.
- Put together your sandwich: Spread the Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Dressing on a slice of Dimpflmeier Bakery Carb Smart™ Bread. Top with 60g of cooked chicken, slices of cucumber and hot pepper rings.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate remaining chicken in an airtight container.