Asian Kale Salad with Chicken
- 1 cup shaved brussels sprouts
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 scallions (thinly chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 hinly sliced Serrano pepper
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8 tbsp Walden Farms 0-Calorie Sesame Ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together the greens, cilantro, scallions, shredded chicken, sliced Serrano pepper, and peanuts.
- Drizzle with the dressing when ready to serve and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
*Walden Farms dressings are available for sale at the Elite Training Facility for $5/bottle.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.7g | Protein: 20.5g | Fat: 7.3g | Fiber: 3.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!