Elite Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 Mr. Tortilla 1 Carb Wraps Available for purchase at Elite Training Facility
- Spray Cooking Oil
- 50 g Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Rolls Babybel® Light Cheese
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 Thin Slices Sweet Peppers
- 2 tsp Fajita Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Walden Farms 0 Calorie BBQ Sauce any flavour will work!
- 1/4 Cup Plain Skyr Icelandic Style 0% M.F. Yogurt
- Cook chicken on a grill or non-stick frying pan, cut up into small strips and set aside.
- Shred Babybel® Light Cheese.
- Very lightly spray a non-stick pan with cooking oil.
- Place tortilla wraps on pan , top each with 1 tablespoon of BBQ, and shredded cheese.
- Turn the heat to medium.
- Add strips of chicken, peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning and fold tortillas in half. Place a glass lid on top to prevent tortillas from opening and to keep heat in the pan.
- Cook until bottom of tortilla starts getting crispy, then gently flip over to cook other side.
- When bottom of 2nd side is crispy and slightly browned, your quesadillas are ready!
- Remove from pan.
- Serve with 1/ 4 cup of Skyr Yogurt on the side.
Mr. Tortilla 1 Carb wraps & Walden Farms BBQ Sauce is available for purchase at Elite Training Facility
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.5g | Protein: 30.5g | Fat: 7.6g | Fiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!